Monday, April 26, 2010

Feeling good!

Well, I missed writing over the weekend... which will probably be the case most weekends. I was extremely sick this weekend, so sticking to my calories wasn't hard, nothing taste good. Even though I was sick, I still had to keep the kids busy, Dallas had a soccer game Saturday, and after that we went to the mall. We went to Barnes and Noble, and I went to the health section, it was a tad bit overwhelming seeing ALL of the diet books, I started flipping throw some of them, and finally decided that there's nothing new about losing weight. You just have to eat healthy and stay active, everyone has a method of eating healthy that works for them. Today I found it hard to even meet my 1200 calories, I have been eating veggies at every meal, and that REALLY seems to fill me up. My favorite are the frozen microwave veggies, I just have to be careful to look at the sodium, all the veggies I bought are fresh frozen so there was no sodium, but they are with veggies that have sauces or spices on them, so I just check the back before I put it in my cart. I have been successful at drinking 1/2 gal. of water everyday. I have not weighed myself because it's that time of the month, and I know that the number on the scale is going to be higher, so I'll wait until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment