Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It Was A Good Day

Rather than boring you with all the food choices I made today, I will tell you what I began and ended with. Today started out with 2 eggs and a mini whole wheat bagel, and ended with a burger topped with caramelized onions. Total calorie count for the day is 1218. It wasn't so bad, at about 3pm I was hungry, but put it off until 5:30 because I knew I was going to eat a burger. Though, I made my burgers with extra lean ground beef, it's amazing how the calories add up, after ketchup, reduced fat cheese, and onions, I figured my burger added up to about 400 calories. I was satisfied after eating it but I could have definitely gone for another. When dieting in the past I always went for the frozen "lean" dinners, but I have decided to stay away from those, I am trying to eat more whole foods and less sodium, and after today I think that strategy will prove to be a success, though I did get pretty hungry around 3pm, I stuck it out and now at 8:30pm I am still not hungry after my dinner. In the past I ALWAYS felt hungry! I went shopping tonight and bought some Almond Butter, I took a very small taste, and it was REALLY good, I plan using it tomorrow.  Oh, and one last thing,  I have decided to alternate my calorie count every day ranging from 1200-1500 in calories to keep my body guessing. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment