Thursday, April 22, 2010

Energized!

Well, it's late, so I'm not going to write much. Today started out OK, I had my eggs and half bagel, and my new fav snack is 1/2 of a Fuji apple with 2 tablespoons of almond butter. I went over on my calories today, but I wasn't too bad I was shooting for 1500 and I went to 1600. I am becoming much more aware of what I put in my mouth, and how much mindless snacking I did before. A perfect example of this, is when I went to the Dr. today (I'm fine, it was just my yearly check up, blah!), anyway, I packed Blake some cheeseitz and I kept on want to grab a few and eat them, even though I wasn't hungry. I worked out on the elliptical for 45 min, and drank a 1/2 gallon of water, and feel my energy coming back, I got a lot done today!! Including putting together a patio set that I bought... have I said how much I miss my husband!! I started putting it together at 7, and didn't get done until 10:45! But at least it was put together right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment