Saturday, May 8, 2010

So sorry!

I am so sorry that I haven't been writing. I don't really know if there is anyone really reading this, but still, it was a goal I made and I want to follow through. I do however have to admit that writing every day is too much. I am going to school full time (online) and taking care of my house and two little boys while my husband is away (he'll be home in 6 days!!!... but then he'll leave in 4 weeks, and be gone for another 16 weeks ). So anyway, now onto my diet. I honestly do not know what clicked, but I have been sticking to my diet with NO real problem. This is amazing to me, because usually when I decide to eat healthy, I want to eat bad even MORE! So I will go through a typical day for me to explain what I am doing. Mon-Fri, we all wake up at about 6:30am I make breakfast for the boys, get myself and Blake ready for the gym, and tell Dallas 10 times to turn off the TV and get dressed. At 8:00 I walk Dallas to school ...well I watch him walk to school (right across the street). Once I get inside I sit down and write out what I plan to eat for breakfast, and fill up my gallon water jug (I drink half of it every day). 9:00 I am at the gym,  Monday:Spin, Tuesday:Weights and stair climber, Wednesday:Body Attack (my FAV class EVER!!) Thursday: weights and stair climber, Friday: Body Attack. I am usually at the gym for an hour. Once Blake and I get home he lays down for a nap and I eat breakfast my favorite breakfast is a mini whole wheat bagel, with a morning star veggie sausage and 1 tbs strawberry jam. Then I clean and do school work until Blake wakes up. Once Blake is awake he and eat lunch I with either have 1/2 a chicken breast (I cook them at the beginning of the week) with veggies or tuna and an apple. Then we play outside and clean until 3:00 when we pick up Dallas. Then we all play outside until 4-4:30. Once we get home it's home work time then dinner between 5-6. We usually have chicken or lean turkey breast/ ground beef, and veggies. After dinner it's bath time and Blake is in bed at 7, and Dallas is in bed at 8. The last thing I eat is 1/4 cup of Planters nuts the omega-3 mix... it is SOO good it has walnuts, chocolate covered soy beans, and dried cranberries. 1/4 cup is just enough to satisfy me. After that it's homework for me and cleaning. I of course do have some snacks during the day but I make sure that they are healthy snacks, some days all I want is my Planters nuts, and on others an apple. So I have mad 8:00 my cut off. So here at the things that I am doing different from the past. 1. I am eating a later breakfast 2. I am eating 3 meals day that satisfy me, in the past I tried eating 6 small meals a day. 3. I am allowing myself 1200-1500 calories a day and I do not add up calories until right before I go to bed, before I was very strict about the 1200 calories and I would add everything up during the day, I would be so proud when I was WAY under some night after dinner I would have only had 800-900 calories, but then I would blow it. OK, so this was long!!! And I'm sorry, if you have any other questions about what I'm doing just ask! OH, and I weighed myself, I'm at 128, when my husband left I weighed 138, when I started my blog I weighed 135.

No comments:

Post a Comment